Polydrosos is a village of Parnassos in the Prefecture of Fokida and administratively belongs to the expanded Delphi Municipality. It is built at an altitude of 380 meters on the northeastern slopes of Mount Parnassus. Its population, according to the 2011 Signature, is 1,125 inhabitants. Until 1928 it was called Souvala, so it was renamed Polydrosos. Polydrosos has had significant tourist development in recent years due to the small distance that separates it from the ski resorts of Parnassus. Between Polydrosos and the neighboring village of Lilaia are the springs of Kifissos.
The classic meeting point in the village, for locals and visitors, is the paved central square, opposite the church of the Assumption of the Virgin, with the plane trees, the rustic taverns and the cafes. When it is time for walks, follow, even on foot, the “rural” route to the Byzantine monument of Agia Eleousa and the idyllic location from where the springs of the Boeotian Kifissos spring up. With the car you can also climb up to the forested Pano Souvala, where the village was originally located before its inhabitants need to abandon it and settle in the current location.